Monday, January 31, 2011

I think I'm going to need smelling salts!

The predictions are getting worse. We moved up into the grey area in the last 2 hours. Now it's looking like OVER a foot of snow for us!!! Thank goodness we just spent some time doing some additional cleaning and clearing of the pretty white stuff. We dug out the trash barrel from last week and moved it to somewhere that the company can get at it. We took a quick store run to make sure we had necessities for the next couple days. Thankfully we didn't need much and the stops were quick.

I suspect that we'll break the '95-'96 winter snowfall record tomorrow. And we'll have done it in slightly more than 1 month v. the entire snow season of that year. Woohoo!!! ;)

1 comment:

Dapoppins said...

Snow, snow, snow...


where I live there is sun...not braggin, just mystified.

Please take care of yourself.

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...