Sunday, January 9, 2011

A new love for me...

I was so excited when I saw them for 50% off when we were checking out at Barnes & Noble last night! I wanted them, but couldn't justify the $40 just in case I wanted to try and journal every day for 2011. But I've been doing it every night on scrap paper and this weekend my project was to find/create something to keep by my bed. The rainbow of color just makes me smile to see it and the books are beautifully made. They were a great deal at $18 (love my member discount)! In case you're loving them too, they seem to be sold out online, but check your local Barnes & Noble store.

And as a follow up to yesterday's post, I woke up this morning to 2-3" of beautiful white fluffy snow! My world is covered in a lovely white blanket!

Have a beautiful Sunday!

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...