Saturday, January 22, 2011

Some visitors from yesterday...



This mountain ash is just outside the window in front of my desk and all day long I get visitors. (The feeder is just around the corner, so it's not really me they're coming to see!). Sometimes one of them will actually sit on the window ledge looking in, but, of course, there's never a camera ready when that happens.

John is home from Maine, the driveway has been plowed and the kitchen cabinets are almost all scrubbed. I installed many new fonts on the computer, did a little filing of recent downloads and purged a bunch of emails. Signed up to take Mouse, Paper, Scissors at Jessica Sprague.com so I can finally learn how to use PSE the way I've wanted to. A productive day that feels good!

Tomorrow John is threatening a visit to the gym for us and then maybe a Sunday drive to an antique store or two. We'll see how cold it gets and how much we feel like being out and about in single digit weather. Maybe I'll do a little scrapping instead, while he plays with the Wii. Lots of possibilities for how to spend the day.

Off to get dinner started (baked fish, couscous w/pine nuts and snow peas). Yum!


No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...