Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I got my wish...

There's at least 8" of snow out there this morning and more on the way! It was too dark for pictures, but I wish I could have got a few of Miss Olive venturing out into snow that came up to her chin. She was NOT happy! Enzo is used to it and just went about his business. Miss Olive...not so much. Came running back in and waited until I went out to shovel a path for her. Then she wasn't pleased with the size of the area I cleared and kept trying to venture out farther only to freak out when the snow covered her face. It's going to be a long day with her. LOL!

John won't be working today (no place for a private investigator to park during a snow emergency) so we're going to watch movies, eat some junk food and enjoy the day together.

Happy Snow Day!

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...