Sunday, January 2, 2011

A good Sunday...


Dinner with the family yesterday was good. The turducken was yummy and the fixin's my cousin and aunt made to go along with it were delicious. And any time I get to spend playing with the kids is a bonus. Nothing makes my heart happier than seeing the little ones come running when I come in the house. Love, love, love them!

My friend Dawn and I went to Topsfield to help do inventory at one of our favorite stores, Absolutely Everything. We did a little shopping, a LOT of counting, got a nice paycheck and had a good time chatting and laughing. We got a bag of vintage mica flakes to split and I can't wait to use it on these snowflakes for next year's decorating:
I grabbed 3 boxes of these on Friday at Crate and Barrel on clearance. $9 for 72 ornaments! They're lovely now and will be even prettier (I think) when I'm done giving them a little bling.

John is still suffering with a wicked cold and I'm still chugging AirBorne like it's my new best friend. So far, so good. I hate being sick (even more than John). Fingers are crossed to see if I can miss out on the fun.

Off to relax a bit, maybe play a crossword on the Nook and listen to the dogs snore. It's a good Sunday.

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...