Friday, January 21, 2011

A good day...

Despite getting 8" more of snow (the pretty fluffy kind this time) and more or less being stranded until John gets home tomorrow, it was a good day!

I was "crowned" Blog Commenter of the Year at the blog for Meyer Imports. And I'm getting a box of glittery sparkly goodness for it! I'm honored and really would like to look like the lovely girl in the picture they posted! If you love bling, their glitter is amazing and their blog has lots of great ideas and tutorials.

And even better...I was contacted by a recruiter for a very large company that has a location near my house and they are looking for an Intellectual Property Assistant to work with the lawyers there! I've got a preliminary call on Monday. Not getting to excited because even though it's a job in law, it's not my specialty (I've done pretty much all real estate and commercial work), but I'm a quick learner and I've done lots of project management at my prior jobs and that should help. But it felt good to be "found" and even better to have a call set up. The ball is rolling now!

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...