Thursday, January 20, 2011

The view from my window...

Sunrise on the snow while I was having my coffee and reading the want ads. Beautiful!

I had a good, productive day yesterday getting things done around the house and applying for a few more jobs. I never turned on the TV for background noise. The quiet was lovely. I started watching a movie that's been on my list forever (Sex and the City) and enjoyed a lovely dinner with John. He left for Maine for 3 days this morning.

Today was running errands and making sure I was stocked up for the snow (yes more snow!) coming tonight in case I can't get out tomorrow or Saturday. The Smart Car may be stinkin' cute and wonderful on gas, but it is not good about getting out of the driveway that has snow on it. UGH! Normally this isn't an issue, but John's work car is out of commission right now and he has the SUV with him in Maine. So it's hunker down time for me! My big plan is to clean out/rearrange the kitchen cabinets. It's long, long overdue and much needed. Wish me luck!

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...