Monday, January 10, 2011

Checking off my "To Do" list...


and making the best of having today off. So far I have ordered copies of some family pictures from the photographer's website, finished and ordered an 8x8 book of the wedding from Shutterfly, undecorated the Christmas Tree and put it away, and had breakfast (not on the list, but important to do!). All of this productivity brought to you by John having to leave just after 4:00 am this morning and the dogs thinking this was a good time to get up! I also edited the picture of my cover for the One Little Word class I'm taking at Big Picture Classes so I can post it (part of keeping myself accountable for getting things done this year). It definitely needs something else, but that can come later.


Yesterday I made reservations for John and I to go visit Rockland and Camden again. We're going to be staying at the Samoset Resort in Rockport (between Rockland and Camden - I still don't get why there's a Rockport and a Rockland next door to each other). We drove by and checked out the resort on our way home from Wedding Week in August. It's a lovely place with a fabulous location. We can walk to the Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse and there's lots of beach area to do some beachcombing. We're hoping to get some kayaking in and definitely dinner at Prism again and lunch at Cappy's. If we can fit it in, we also really want to go back to Brevetto. Ok...there's a food theme here as you can see! Some of our favorite places to eat are in this area and it's always hard to choose among them. We can't wait to get back up there for a visit!

Time to walk away from the computer for a bit. House cleaning and laundry are calling me...

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...