Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Angel and...


and Snow Licker...
Her new favorite thing. And always with the same look: "This stuff is awesome! You don't know what you're missing. You should get some of this!"

At least one of them is embracing the snow. LOL! The old boy is just frustrated because his yard has been significantly reduced in size and there's no place to wander.

And yes, I made that snow angel myself! The fall wasn't so far now that the snow in the yard is up over my knees! It was more like sitting down and making one.

For simple updates, I've got these:
  • Unemployment applied for
  • Several more jobs applied for
  • First phone interview done and hopefully leading to a real interview
  • New job searches created and set up for daily emailing
  • Much soul searching about where to go from here
  • Still keeping up with a little journaling every day in my super cute Moleskine calendar books
  • Mastering crossword puzzles on my Nook
  • and the best...There's going to be a new baby in the family this fall. YIPPEE!!! And no it is NOT me! Unless it's twins and I said I'd take one of them off their hands. ;)
Now I'm really going to make myself do something with the scrapbook supplies and pictures sitting on my table. Promise!

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...