Sunday, January 10, 2010

Today is a good day...

I've found the top of my desk (haven't seen it in months!). I've been uploading current pictures to Scrapbook Pictures in anticipation of actually printing some of the hundreds of photos I've taken in the past few months. I've done some dishes and laundry. I've refrained from harming the dogs (who are doing their absolute best to incite some sort of reaction from me!). I've started organizing my job hunt/unemployment paperwork into a binder so I can find it when I need it without going through piles of paper. I updated my profile photo to one that is only 5 months old! LOL! And I've done all this in my pajamas. A good day indeed!

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...