Saturday, January 30, 2010

Is it Monday yet? No....

Patience is a virtue I sometimes struggle with. And right now I'm struggling to wait for news that's coming on Monday. Which seems about 1000 days away right now. I really, really wish I could channel this nervous energy into something good...housecleaning, creating something (a layout, a card...anything), a nice long, energetic walk. I'm going to head out in a bit to do some grocery shopping...which I love and which will keep me busy for a bit. And trying to stay warm in this lovely arctic chill we have will take up some time too. :) Tomorrow I'm helping out a friend do inventory. Hopefully that will wear me out so I'll be able to sleep tomorrow night. Monday though...it's going to be ugly. I know I'll be up early. Way to early for any reasonable person. And then it'll be a long day of staring at the phone and checking email. I'm going to try to come up with a project that will at least keep me a little distracted. Maybe I'll finally get going on the classes that I've paid for and been waiting to start over at JessicaSprague.com or clean out, rearrange and organize my kitchen cabinets and refrigerator. Any other ideas?


1 comment:

Erin said...

this was so me last week! my kitchen, fridge, closets and bathrooms haven't been this organized since i moved into my house 7 years ago! i also cranked out a bunch of cards for misc events and organized a bunch of scrap stuff i have just had in a heap on the floor! good luck!

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...