Friday, January 1, 2010

A new year begins...

With many changes and new paths to find. Lots of things that should be updated and I'll do that soon. Today I just wanted to start the new year with a simple post documenting my anticipation of all that 2010 will bring and my resolution to embrace the changes that life has thrown my way. My word for 2010 is BELIEVE. This word just resonates with me lately and it seems to be perfect for the upcoming year. I will believe that there is a reason why things happen and that it will be revealed in time. I will believe that change can be good. I will believe that I can achieve my desires and dreams. I will believe.

And I will remember...It's all good!

Happy New Year! May yours be blessed with health, laughter and magic!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love your word for the year -- it's perfect.

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...