Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Busy, busy...

It's been a busy week. I've been preparing three classes that I'm going to teach this weekend for my scrapbook store at a scrapbook get away in town. So I've been playing with paper and glue and typing instructions. It's good therapy and keeps me occupied. Here's a little peek...


Yesterday I got a call back for a second interview for a job. So next Wednesday I will get to dress like a grown up again and give it my all. I'm excited. :)

And on a more somber note, yesterday morning I went to my aunt's funeral. She was an amazing and inspiring woman who overcame obstacles that I'm sure would break my spirit. She was incredible and she will be missed. You can read about her here.

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...