Sunday, January 31, 2010

A good Saturday...

Crazy cold here yesterday, but I needed to go grocery shopping so I bundled up and headed out to Trader Joe's to stock up on some favorites. And to get the things I needed to make these Raspberry and Dark Chocolate Muffins:
I used a Trader Joe's Extra Dark chocolate candy bar for the chocolate in the recipe and extra berries. They are delicious! The batter is wonderful (love that it's got yogurt in it) and I can see lots of options for add-ins and new combinations.

I wanted to share this little project I made in an effort to help keep myself organized better this year. Receipts are the bane of my pocketbook...they're everywhere and it takes forever to find one if I need it. I've tried neatly organizing them in my wallet, but they quickly take over and make it too bulky. So I bought 12 of these 6" x 9" envelopes and used my Bind It All. Now I have a spot to keep the receipts organized by month. Perfect!
I'm off to get ready to help my friend do inventory. I'm bringing some of the muffins for some energy!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...