Sunday, January 3, 2010

Log Your Memory...

I just ordered and downloaded Real Life Challenges 2010 from Log Your Memory. I've started printing it (LOVE that my printer does double-sided printing) and when it's done, I'm going to make chipboard covers and bind it. I can't wait to start putting all the stories I want to save in one place instead of always thinking "I need to write that down so I don't forget, but where to write it so I don't forget???". Now I've got a place that has some great prompts to help me along.

It's still snowing here...has been since Friday night! We don't have a huge accumulation, but what's here is starting to drift a bit with all the wind that came last night and this morning. The view from my window is just beautiful. But that thought may change once I have to go out in it today! And we do have to go out. The dogs need food and I need to get a Staples fix. I saw a great idea on a message board about making a receipt holder for the year. My purse is drowning with receipts and I hate it. I'm going to try this project and I'll be thrilled if it helps me keep that little bit of life organized.

Off to bundle up!

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...