Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fun...and expensive...day!

Lovely day doing inventory at Absolutely Everything.  Lots of ladies and laughs.  And LOTS of counting!  I was partnered with a nice woman from Colorado Springs!  I thought I had a long commute today!  LOL!  But the day went quickly, lunch was delicious and I came home with a new toy.  Which is giving me massive shopper's remorse.  Despite John's assurances that I deserve it and that I was going to buy it for myself anyway in a couple months as my birthday present.  I was able to get a good discount on it and I know that I won't be able to get it for that price again.  And still...

Without further ado, I present to you:

**NEW** Making Memories SLICE Starter Kit
So there it is.  The Slice.  Oh...and the FaLaLa Design card too...

**NEW** Making Memories SLICE Fa La La Design Card
I definitely spent more than I made, but at least I made a dent in it. :)

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...