Monday, January 12, 2009

Project 365...so far

Here are the pictures for 2009 so far (boring, but a slice of my life...):

January 1 - just a beautiful winter day. I love the shadows from the trees in my back yard.

January 2 - Practicing my word for 2oo9 - Simplify. I'm packing up old/unused scrapbooking supplies to be donated to the Boys and Girls Club.

January 3 - The lovely receipt for getting the dryer repaired...finally! I'd forgotten the absolute luxury of NOT going to the laundromat to dry my clothes.

January 4 - One of my favorite scrapbook/craft stores - Absolutely Everything! I volunteered here to help do inventory...and make a little spending money. See my post about the lovely, EXPENSIVE day I had! LOL!

January 5 - A fun order of new papers and ornaments to make for next year from my new favorite store! Look at that packaging! Check them out: http://www.emmaspaperie.com

January 6 - I've gotta get all that stuff out that WAY too big pocketbook and into the normal one I should be carrying!

January 7 - John hit the Paycheck Lottery (long story and not about a real lottery) and to celebrate he made this lovely dinner with stuffed pork chops...YUM!

January 8 - My monthly dose of happy and inspiration...my Studio Calico kit! Always fabulous and always fun! Check it out at http://www.studiocalico.com

January 9 - The ugliest building in America - Boston City Hall. Not so too bad with the pretty lights. It's across the street from where I work.

January 10 - Working on a calendar class for my local scrapbook store (Sturbridge Scrapping Corner - http://www.sturbridge-scrap.com/) while I'm at a crop in Southbridge. It came out cute...photo to come later. :)
January 11 - Critter tracks in the fresh snow this morning. Very creative little one - it traversed the yard going under the vehicles...and then back to the woods again.

January 12 - I love Fanueuil Hall. It's such a beautiful building. This is just next door to the office. It's been the site of lots of political doings and I've seen some interesting people there.
I had a fun time scrapbooking with friends at a hotel this weekend. Low key and productive with lots of laughs...perfect! I finished a couple projects which I'll share soon.
Ok...back to work for me. ;)

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...