Friday, January 16, 2009

More Project 365 pictures and a new addiction to share...

Another exciting post for all my fans! LOL! I think I really want to keep the pictures here, as well as in my album. I like the idea of being able to see the year this way too...

January 16 - This morning on my way to work riding down Route 12. And yes - that is a -7 showing for the temperature!

January 15 - We're being good and making the bed every day...one day my bedroom will look all put together. But for now it just looks warm and cozy!

January 14 - The new Vera Bradley Spring lines (such fun bright colors!) and a magazine cover that I find super inspiring. I LOVE that bouquet and the colors.

January 13 - The Project 365 kit arrived! Just as good as I expected and packed with all kinds of things to play with! I'll be posting my pages soon I hope!
Is anyone else addicted to the new show "Leverage"? I love it! Another great addition to TNT. I think I only watch them and USA now. The best shows are there. Especially for someone like me who really, really doesn't like reality TV.
Off to count the minutes away until I can go home and start the weekend. :)




No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...