Thursday, January 8, 2009

Looking for some reviews...



Does anyone have this printer? It's the HP Photosmart A826 Home Photo Center. I have an HP portable printer now, but it's life expectancy is almost up and I want to start researching it's replacement ahead of time. I'd love feedback on this (or any other portable printer you love).


Last night's commute was a BREEZE! I got home earlier than normal! It seems that everyone stayed home and only the people who love winter like me (and aren't afraid to drive in it) came to work. :)


I'm going to see if I can upload some of my pictures for Project 365 today. I was one of the lucky ones who actually got this:

It should arrive at my house this week. I love this kit and I can't wait to dig into all the little goodies! I did my own Project 365 last year and never finished the book I started for it (heck...I still have MONTHS of pictures to print!). One day soon I'm going to have to take a whole day and upload my photos to http://scrapbookpictures.com and place a huge order. At least then all the 2008 pictures will be handy to work on when I have a few minutes.
Is anyone else doing Project 365? I'd love to hear how you're documenting it!

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...