Thursday, May 24, 2007

Intentions...

Goals...

Ideas...

Plans...

I have so, so many of these and I can't seem to find a way to organize/achieve them. I'm always making lists - both written and imaginary. I have a "wish list" for this 4-day weekend I have coming up and I really, really, really want to try and achieve most of it. I'm going to need a lot of discipline and some good wishes (and maybe a prayer or two wouldn't hurt either) to get through the list. It's not long at all and totally realistic in terms of time v. projects, but I get sidetracked far to easily. Can someone please send me some organization skills and discipline to help me with this???

Lately it seems I'm so attached to "words" as they define me, my life, my feelings. I'm totally inspired by the new One Little Word blog [http://onelittleword.blogspot.com/] to start documenting this trend in my life. I may not make the first challenge for "Go" (but I do have some cute ideas). I'm thinking I might make a little journal/scrapbook just dedicated to these words that grab me on an emotional level. I saw this one this morning... http://makingmemories.typepad.com/makingmemories/2007/05/spotlight.html. What a stinkin' cute cover!

I'm also really inspired by the 1+1+1 challenge on this blog: http://www.lovelife.typepad.com/. This is a very cool idea and would be such a great exercise for me. I think I need to add it to this weekend's "wish list" and make it a reality.

Last...a little love for my fabulously talented friend Cheryl and the new project she created this week: http://cherylmezzetti.typepad.com/alter_this/2007/05/sneak_peek.html. Her work is so totally amazing and inspiring. I am blessed to have her as a friend and to have had the opportunity to really see how her mind works when it comes to altering projects (definitely creative...but kind of twisted too! LOL!). If you've never seen her blog, you'll be amazed. :)
TGIF! (for me anyway) It's almost time to head home and let the fun begin. Happy Long Weekend all!

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...