Thursday, September 20, 2007

So many changes...

It's been a very interesting few months in so many ways. I know I can't cover it all, so I'll just give the highlights...

First and most important...there is now John. A man who was my best friend many years ago and who is my best friend again. There is a very cool story to go with this, but that 's for another time.

New furnace (ugh!!!) coming next week. Should be interesting to see how they get the old one out and the new one in. Remember, I live in the house that Bubba built. Seriously.

I finally got the desk from Pier1 that I've been drooling over for a couple years! Love it! And a really nice leather club chair from Target that fits my living room perfectly.

I blew a head gasket on the Tahoe. Enough said about that one.

Been struggling with my grandfather getting cancer (on top of his other health problems) and getting the right care for him. Not fun at all.

And struggling with the stupid things your family does when things like that happens. Somedays it's not so bad to be an only child I think.

Ok...gotta run for now. Be back soon. Really!

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...