Friday, September 28, 2007

Totally inspired right now...

By this: http://www.melodeelangworthy.typepad.com/ I want to go home and make something like it...right now! Except that those dang bosses of mine might have an issue with it...

But at least I have this class to look forward to tonight: http://rightathome.typepad.com/our_home_on_the_weblog/2007/09/take-5september.html. I love Sarah's classes!

And last bit of today's news...it's my two month anniversary of dating John. It still feels like high school counting the weeks and months, but since that's where our story began...it's all good! I'm going to enjoy the giddy feelings and drink in these special moments.

TGIF!

1 comment:

Jingle said...

Hi, Michelle! I just clicked on your blog link after you and I were discussing the Undo tragedy over on the CKMB and to my surprise you have a link to one of my sort-of local stores! Totally didn't dawn on me until I saw that, but we don't live all that far from eachother! LOL! I am in Uxbridge (aka: THE STICKS) and I venture out to RAH from time to time. I prefer ATFM because I love the owner, but RAH has a TON of stuff! Anyway, I just had to leave a comment after realizing that! Thanks for the info on the Undo. I'm going to go cry in a corner now. LOL!

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...