Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday...again?

These dang Monday's keep sneaking up on me! The weekend flew by...but it was a lot of fun with some quiet time thrown in for good measure.

Met Tracy at Cracker Barrel for breakfast Saturday morning before heading north. YUMMY! Filled up on my favorite foods and then it was off to the convention. We took two classes - one was awful and one was fantastic. I learned a few new tricks, made some really cute cards and only went over budget by $20! I was so well behaved. Very proud of myself!

Sunday was a day of rest - it kept raining, then not raining, then thundering, then sunny, then misty. Quintessential New England weather! But I did manage to get a little yard work done between the rain. You'll be pleased to know that my shrubs have been pruned and I have a lovely vase of lilacs in my bedroom. I got dinner for me and dessert for Grampa and went to see him for a little while. A good visit - he loved his warm apple pie and was feeling OK.

While surfing my favorite blogs this morning, I found these two new ones and thought I'd share them...

http://www.lovelife.typepad.com/

http://onelittleword.blogspot.com/

I'm heading home in a few minutes and I think I'll keep the creativity from this weekend going and make some cards.

See you soon!

1 comment:

Ronda Palazzari said...

Two of my favorite sites! Kal is just so awesome. So glad you joined us in the blogging world. It really is a cool place!

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...