Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A new start...

A new blog to commemorate this new phase in my life! Loving the look, new title and new feel.

There have been so many changes in the past year...becoming single, moving home, losing one of my dogs, even moving to a brand-new floor at work. I'm now officially a teacher at Right at Home Scrapbooking (http://www.rightathome.typepad.com/) - how cool to get to share my passion with others! My work (both cards and layouts) was published in the last year too! That was so cool...seeing my name as the artist!

I have some wonderful friends and I'm making more every day. I hope this will be a way for me to keep in touch with some of them.

Peace to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who loves you girl!

:)

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...