Friday, February 27, 2009

Holy moley...I WON!!!

I actually won the Housewarming Prize from House of 3!!!  (I'm still jumping up and down!).   There is an amazing book project that I can't wait to make and some gorgeous papers to print.  And fabulous frames.  Gorgeous quotes and lovely swirly things all over all of it!  Thank you so much Heidi, Rhonna and Janet!   Be sure to check out their blogs (see my links) and their books they created for the housewarming.  I can't wait for the party to start tomorrow...I've got a printer full of ink, some great matte photo paper and all day off.  Perfect!

1 comment:

hks said...

enjoy the party! have FUN creating!!!
heidi

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...