Friday, February 27, 2009

Dreaming...

Of this:
My tax refund came in today and I had promised myself that I'd order this the minute I got it. But I'm feeling a bit guilty after buying the iPod Touch...which I love more every day! My little pocket Canon isn't dead yet, although it has started acting a bit wonky at times. I think I've made my peace with putting the money away for this and waiting until I actually NEED to replace my camera. Until then, I plan on spending my time playing with the Photoshop Elements 6 upgrade I recently got and taking a digital class or two at http://www.jessicasprague.com/ (these were my Christmas presents to me!).

It's a beautiful day here in NE (almost 60 degrees!) and I never got outside! I hate when that happens. And, of course, we're right back to cold winter weather for the weekend. It's the perfect excuse to stay in my pajamas and play all day. :) Maybe I'll even get to upload some recent projects I've done!

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

hks said...

Dear Michelle..

guess what?
YOU WIN!!!!
by placing that FAB house of 3 background on your blog...to celebrate our House Warming...
you are the WINNER of the ULTIMATE HOUSE WARMING PACKAGE!! that is EVERYTHING that is House Warming!! Cruise over to the site:
http://houseof3.com/new
and see what is coming your way!!
email me at heidi@houseof3.com and i'll get you all hooked up!

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...