Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Spread a little cheer this season...

I just wanted to share this link for Toys for Tots and ask everyone (ok...all 3-4 of you who read this silly thing) to make a small donation to a worthy cause. It's all about the kids this time of year and this is a great charity that's all about making sure no kid goes without a little something. I made my donations today to Toys for Tots and my local newspaper Santa. I know that if money is tight for me this year with heating and gas prices going crazy, it must be so much worse for those already struggling financially. So I juggled the budget a bit and found a little money and gave it away. And you know what...it made ME smile to do it. And that's a good thing.

1 comment:

Karla Dudley said...

That's a great idea! I know I got the twins who are 2 and my boy is 4. So I'm right there. Thanks for sharing honey and for leaving your love at my place!

...Love the new banner!...

-Karla

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...