Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wedding Site Available...Check!

I called today to check with the people at the place we'd like to get married about availability and was happy to find the day we picked is wide open right now. So we'll be making a visit soon to see it in person and make our reservation. Exciting!

I've been having lots of fun checking out wedding planning blogs and photographer websites and surfing Etsy. I've narrowed down the photographer to a couple to talk to and then it's on to flowers and reserving the place where we plan to stay for the weekend. John is going to line up the officiant (very cool prospect for this...hope he's able to do it!).

And those are pretty much all of the things I need to worry about now. The rest is little details that I have plenty of time to figure out.

All this planning is making my inner "Julie, your Cruise Director" very, very happy!

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...