Sunday, August 23, 2009

Signing contracts...

Well, it's officially official. We've signed the contract for the place we're getting married, picked the photographer (and should be signed up with her this week) and tomorrow John's calling the officiant to reserve him. Wow! It's come together pretty quickly and we're loving what we've got planned.

The weekend flew by. Saturday is a blur and today was almost as fast. For fun (not really!), we gave Enzo a bath this afternoon. I had the leash and the treats and John was the scrubber. And we all got nice and wet. LOL! But the beast is all pretty and nice smelling. Not too happy with us, but he'll get over it. Until tomorrow when the vet comes to the house for a visit! There's a new local vet that makes house calls with a tricked out box truck. They can basically perform surgery on your pet in your driveway! This is a god-send since the beast loves getting in the Tahoe to go for a ride, but has LOTS of issues about getting out of it. I was really surprised that the cost is really comparable to taking him to the vet we've used in the past. It's worth the extra few dollars to not have to drive the 45 mins. to the vet's office (there are others closer, but the one we used was good about volunteering with the local shelters and I wanted to support them). I'll let you know how he does...and if he gets revenge by not letting us sleep.

Time to head to bed. Gotta work tomorrow. Unfortunately.

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...