Friday, January 2, 2009

A new year...

Happy New Year!  

I've neglected this blog for so long.  But the new year brings a chance to begin again.  And so that's part of my plan.  

Tonight it's just a quick post to get me started.  Tomorrow will be a longer post with a quick 2008 review and sharing my goals, hopes and dreams for 2009.

So, to kick this year off, I'm posting my word for 2009:

Simplify

I've already started on it and it feels good.  I am grateful to http://aliedwards.typepad.com for this challenge.  This is the second year doing this for me and I like it.  I found that it becomes some kind of mantra for me and helps me get to where I want to be.  I've been repeating this word to myself for some time now and I think I'm ready to embrace "less is more" as a lifestyle.  

More to follow.  Promise.

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...