Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I really love winter...

Really. Truly. I love snow and the cold and the quiet that happens this time of year. The only thing I don't love is the commute home and the short days. We've had plenty of snow here this winter so far, but today was our first "wintery mix". Not as much fun or as pretty as snow. And it tends to make my usual 1 hour commute something horrific. So please keep your fingers crossed that I'm home at some reasonable hour tonight.

And if you need a smile today, this article had me giggling at my desk:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2009/01/hungry_seal_hit.html

Very resourceful little critter! And too, too cute!

1 comment:

Rachel V. said...

Oh I hate those commutes (even though they are few and far between down here)!!!

Saying a little prayer that you make it home safe and sound. And it's nice to see you blogging again. :)

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...