Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I have to wonder why...

I got an interesting call from John yesterday when he got home. He said that the cable was working all wonky and that the phone was dead. Then he called back and said that the wires outside the house had been cut and that the wire was all nicely coiled up and near the pole across the street! What??? Yes...the bill was paid (I should own that company by now!) and No...I hadn't asked them to cancel service. So he called the police, had a nice visit with the local officer and then (because I begged him) he made the dreaded call to the cable company. And they confirmed everything (bill paid, service still in place) and set up an appointment for Thursday to come fix it. We think we know who did it (think bratty teenager), but really can't prove it. It's just annoying and stupid. And childish. And wrong. Somedays I just wonder what people are thinking when they do things like this. ARGGGGHHH. But it will all be fixed tomorrow and until then, the DVR is working perfectly and we can catch up on things.

On a happier note, my Project 365 kit came yesterday and it's just wonderful! Love the contents and I'm really looking forward to the long weekend and getting it started and organized.

May your cable stay attached to your house! ;)

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...