Sunday, January 1, 2012

Today's photo...


Yes...two posts in one day! Shocking!

I've tried to do a photo a day a couple times and I just lose steam and inspiration, but I do need to post more of the pictures I actually do take to inspire me to keep snapping.
Today's picture was the pile of papers, embellishments and planners/journals for the year. I've managed to create the cover and fill in the pocket pages for the My Planner calendar and I'm trying to figure out what to write in my new One Line A Day journal that John got me for Christmas. Oddly, I feel more pressure to write just one line than I do when I need to fill a page. Seems like it needs to be something important and some days, life is just not that interesting.

Off to finish up filling in the calendars with birthdays and days off...

2 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

I did one photo a day for the whole of 2011! you can do it too!! I know you can! Happy New Year Michelle! I'm only 5 days late. January 5th over here. LOL.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...