Saturday, August 1, 2009

First dilemma arises...


Apparently I jinxed myself saying how making decisions were just coming easy for me. Although I don't plan on shopping for a wedding dress until closer to the wedding, I wanted to get an idea of what was available in the price range I wanted to spend. And the first time I visited JCrew I fell in love with these two looks:
And then while I was surfing some wedding blogs, I saw this:
Completely different styles, completely different feels. But man oh man, I seriously love those polka dots! And I really didn't want a strapless dress, but I'm obsessed with that skirt. The lovely 1950's poofy look of it. The layers. The dots! It is so different from what I was sure I wanted (see those first two dresses - my vision come to life).

Looks like this decision is going to be tougher than I though...

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...