Sunday, July 26, 2009

Time to plan...

There's been lots of fun things happening lately, but finally I've got something big enough to get me to writing. John and I made a big decision today. We picked the when and where to make it official. And since we're eloping and surprising people, this is all I get to say. But I wanted to document the news and share with friends that the planning is beginning. Kind of nervous, kind of scared, very happy. I picked up my first (and most likely only) bride magazine - Martha Stewart Weddings - Do It Yourself Style and the binder to make a planner/notebook.

....scroll down a few posts to see my Etsy mini for some of my new favorites! ;)

Life is good and the journey takes a new turn.

1 comment:

Rachel V. said...

I am so excited for you!!!

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...