Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Updates and another new look for the holiday...

I've been itching to change the blog look recently and was trying to hold off for Friday so I could celebrate the first day of spring with a bunch of new things (new blog look, new lovely green purse...). Thankfully the ladies at House of 3 created a cute background for St. Patty's day! Love it.

Updates:
  • Dad is in the hospital waiting for heart valve replacement surgery. He's been in since last Wednesday and the surgery has been scheduled for Monday, today, and now "maybe" Thursday. It's just one thing after another that keeps delaying the surgery and making every day interesting. They think I'm crazy at work because I keep scheduling the day off and then leaving a message the night before saying I'm coming in. Fun times.
  • John is having his very own personal problems that are making his life less than fun right now. The two of us are one heck of a party couple this week.
  • Had a very fun lunch with some old friends last week. It was greet to see everyone and catch up on life.
  • Loving the warmer weather and all the sunshine. I can't wait to open the windows and air the whole house out.
  • I've started working on two classes I'm going to teach for National Scrapbook Day at my LSS. I just need to find more time to get them done.

Happy St. Patricks' Day to all!

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...