Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Check out the newest addition to the family...



Isn't it cute?!?!!? Yes...there's a cute little smart car coming to live with John and I! We both played hooky on Friday and went to Warwick, RI (the closest dealership and it's an hour away) and test drove one. LOVE this little car and can't wait to get it. But wait we will. Our estimated delivery date is Oct. 2009! With any luck, someone will cancel their order when their car comes in and we'll get to take it home a bit sooner. The bad part is the color combo we love (b/w) is the least popular. Good for being unique, not good for getting it sooner.

(this makes 2 posts in 8 days! yeah for me!)

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...