Thursday, March 6, 2008

Wish me luck...

I'm in need of some serious scrapping intervention and inspiration. I need to get going on the pile of pictures I've had developed and keep shuffling through hoping for a break in my scrapper's block. So in an effort to get myself motivated and in some kind of routine, I joined the Spring Survival Program at Homegrown Scrapbooks. Six weeks of classes, projects and general scrapping camraderie, fun and games. The Design Team they put together for this project is just amazing and I've already run into a couple friends there that I've met through this wonderful addiction. It should be fun...now if only April 1 would get here so we could get started!

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...