Friday, February 22, 2008

TGIF...even it is snowing!

It's a beautiful snowy winter day...and I'm totally wasting it at work! I'd love to be home with the man and the dog and some paper to play with. Throw in something warm to drink and I'd be in heaven. I loved my 4 day weekend last weekend (lots of fun with John, scrapping with Dawn and Barbara, a little shopping, doing my taxes and lots of sleep!) and wish I could have more of those. It's enough time to really relax and have enough time to get things done without being rushed. Someday...

I wanted to share the new addition to my newest addiction:

John got me the big backpack for Valentine's Day. Love it and can't wait to use it. These colors are so very me and so fun. Makes me feel like it's spring just looking at it.

And to continue with the boring update...I'm getting my first facial next week. My skin is out of control and can't make up it's mind if its dry, oily or both and there are some of those lovely "age spots" appearing now. I have to try something to make things pretty again! LOL! So it's off to the Elizabeth Grady salon to see if they can help. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOohh! bag That is adorable!

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...