Monday, December 10, 2007

A few little changes...

Feeling a bit bored with the "old" look, so I did a little playing around this morning and settled on this one...for now. Someday I will learn how to personalize my banner and general design, but for now I'm happy that there are people out there who make fun templates for me to play with.

It was a great weekend - some good football, a Christmas tree, some quality time with John and lots of good food. I have some pictures to share that I remembered to download from the camera, but forgot to upload to Flickr so that I could easily post them here. I'll try to get to that tonight in between decorating the tree (can we talk about the 2 adorable little mice that had decided to finagle their way into my Christmas stuff in the shed? What? You didn't actually hear the screams? LOL!) and doing some general cleaning that didn't get done this weekend.

Here's to finding my Christmas spirit and enjoying the season...and finding a new home for those critters in the shed! ;)

1 comment:

cheryl mezzetti said...

I am so happy that this year is so much more joyous for you!

Love you and miss you tons.
:)

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...