Friday, December 7, 2007

Baby steps and clutter...

I am a pack-rat...not nearly as bad as some, but more than I can stand. I've been trying to take baby steps to simplify my life and neaten things up. This past week it's been cleaning out my email accounts. Sounds simple enough doesn't it? But I keep things "just in case" waaaayyyy too often and for far too long. But I'm proud of myself. I've been purging and filing emails and I think I've done a fantastic job of it! And for the past week, I've been keeping up with reading them as they come and deciding what to do with them right then. I've been really good about resisting the impulse to save it "just in case" and hitting the delete button. Small steps I know, but it's making me feel more able to tackle the next step...my scrapbook supplies! But maybe I'll wait until after the new year to start that project...(did I mention that I'm a horrible procrastinator too??? LOL!).

It's a quiet day at work and I had a chance to play on Flickr a bit. Here's today's mosaic from the new favorites I found:


1. the road, 2. Red Berries in the Snow, 3. After the snow, 4. Snow tunnel, 5. First Snow, 6. Picture 040, 7. Tobias, 8. Holiday Cards, 9. Love Me Ephemera Album, 10. Got Snow?, 11. Solitude, 12. My throne, 13. Cosmos lady, 14. lily girl, 15. rosehips wreath, 16. porch, 17. morning, 18. On the Bed, 19. Tree at work, 20. peek, 21. Fall Colors, 22. primizie a siena, 23. HIEDRA // IVY, 24. Tulip on Slate, 25. winter wonderland

Now I'm totally inspired to do something creative and colorful! I promise next time I'll upload some of my own photos. I've been taking one each day for December so I can create a little book (check out Ali Edwards' blog for this idea). Maybe I'll get a chance to upload them this weekend and share.

Can I go home now? Happy weekend all!

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...