Monday, March 9, 2009

I love New England weather...really!

Yesterday: 60 degrees
Today: Snow, sleet and rain and 35 degrees.

Welcome to New England. :)

I'm holding off a full-blown cold and wishing for more sleep. This Daylight Savings Time spring ahead always knocks me out.

I had a fun weekend going through my ridiculous scrapping supply stash trying to get organized for a customer yard sale at my LSS on the 21st. I have a HUGE pile of paper and a tub overflowing with embellishments waiting to be sorted out. It feels good to get rid of some stuff and it was inspiring to go through some of my older papers and get ideas to use it again. Tonight I'm going to try and sort through my collection of paper flowers and make up lovely little assortment bags to sell.

Only 10 more days until Spring!

No comments:

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...