Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MIA...blog loser...but boy I'm lovin' the new look!

Isn't this blog purty now??? Love, love, love this new set up I got from http://houseof3.com/. It's got some VERY cool goodies and 3 of my favorite, fabulous designers! I've already picked out my new blog spring look and 4-5 more I'd love to use.

(Anyone know how I can change the font/location of my title using html??? Help!)

Life has been somewhat crazy the past few weeks...teaching...cleaning...dealing with broken down cars far from home...buying a new one...

A more detailed update to follow soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you and your new look!
miss you tons girl!
:)

Rhonna Farrer said...

ahhhh! it looks WONDERFUL! LOVE!
R

Rhonna Farrer said...

sorry, got so excited I forgot to answer your question!

You can actually open up your blog header in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements or whatever you've got & add your blog title to it with your Type Tool.

Flatten your header, then upload.

This is a fun way to do it, because you can put the title wherever you want AND use any font you'd like!

if you have anymore questions, just LMK! I'm here for ya!
R

Rachel V. said...

Looks great Michelle! I was wondering where you've been. So what's the new ride?

I think I'm back.  I just spent some time updating the look and my info so at least one new post is called for.  I'm still alive, st...